About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Muse

First time I've tried gouache paints and I really liked them, they work brilliantly with my favorite acrylics

My own little muse seems to be on holiday right now, I'm supposed to be drawing Christmas cards and have no good ideas, not one! Muse, come back!

Acrylics, gouache and pencils on watercolor paper


PRINTS

No comments:

Post a Comment