About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Mouse Princess

I have finally overcome my fear of watercolors! Apart from white acrylics this picture is ALL watercolor :) Wasn't that scary after all :)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Don't be afraid of the water colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to write the same thing as Jean-you have nothing to fear water colours, this is awesome. It's beautiful, I really love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this one!!! you can almost see the motion! And you can use watercolour much better than me! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my darling! By the way, ADORE your new fairy :)

      Delete