About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Yummy

I've decided to brighten up our kitchen with some yummy pictures. Acrylics on heavy watercolor paper, each painting is 6"x6" Now I need to find nine square picture frames!

Prints

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!! You should definitely sell the copies of them in your shop! They are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, my darling :) Oh yes, I am selling them, any combination you like, big or small :-)

    ReplyDelete