About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Friday 23 March 2012

Rrrraaaaa!!!....

I was going through my drawings and came across this fearful character. Completely forgot about him! I've painted this almost a year ago while waiting for my little boy to finally pop out. I was getting increasingly bored staying at home, so I thought I'd paint but I didn't want to start anything complicated in case I got interrupted :) Then of course when my babba did pop out, I forgot all about this sheepie. Looking at him now brings back the memories of that time. Bursting at the seams, waiting... then biggest, most overwhelming joy of my life :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this--reminds of a tale of some sort. What might that be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmm.... not sure... I was thinking, everybody knows of a wolf in sheep's clothing but what about other way around?

      Delete