About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Monday 12 March 2012

Annemieke Mein

I get slightly dizzy with envy when I look at Annemieke Mein's art. Textile art is something that I could never do, I can barely sew on a button... nevertherless it doesn't stop me from admiring people who can create such magic with a needle and thread. How breathtakingly wonderful are these pieces?

Get Annemieke Mein's book on Amazon










 Annemieke at work. This is mindboggling.

5 comments:

  1. Her work is mind-blowing isn't it? Thanks for sharing, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-breathtaking! Thanx for sharing this Irene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that TALENT in huge capital letters... breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete