About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Tillie's Stories

Tillie adores reading and can't understand her little brother Bo who is completely indifferent to books. She tries reading her favorite French fairy tales to him but some bunnies are just not into books .

Acrylics on canvas textured paper.


5 comments:

  1. Irene this is sooo adorable. Loving Tillie more and more and love the texture in this illustration! Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just plain sweet. The chair is fabulous. the colors you chose are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jean :) I'm afraid the chair is not my invention though, there's a very similar chair in Impressionen online shop which I have used as a reference...

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much, Jean :) I'm afraid the chair is not my invention though, there's a very similar chair in Impressionen online shop which I have used as a reference...

    ReplyDelete